Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Spinach and Artichoke Dip

I love spinach and artichoke dip. I've probably tried 100 recipes (lies). I whip it out for just about any party - ugly sweater parties, dinner parties and especially game nights. I love love love having it leftover too!

I'm going to try it with Greek yogurt next.

Recipe adapted from Buns in My Oven

Ingredients:
8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese
2 cloves garlic, finely diced
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
14 ounce can artichoke hearts, diced
1/2 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed
tortilla chips, crackers, pita chips, for serving

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, mayo, Parmesan, mozzarella, garlic, salt and pepper. Beat with a mixer on medium speed until well combined. Stir in the artichoke hearts and spinach. Spread into an 8x8 or 9x9 baking dish and bake for 20 minutes or until heated through and the cheese is melted.

No comments:

Post a Comment