Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treat for One or Two

Because some nights I'm too lazy to make a real dessert. And I crave the sweet and crunchy taste of rice krispie treats, but I mean who needs a whole pan? (everyone). So after you make the whole pan of rice krispie treats, there always seems to be a lot of rice krispies left over, but not enough for another pan. Which brings me to generous single serving rice krispie treats. AKA the best things ever.

I've made regular single serving rice krispie treats before, but some days you just need peanut butter. Who's with me?


Ingredients:
1/2 tsp. butter
1 1/2 Tbsp peanut butter
6 marshmallows
2/3+ c rice krispies
sprinkles

Directions:

  1. Heat butter, peanut butter and marshmallows on high for 30 seconds. Stir. Heat again for 15 seconds. Stir.
  2. Stir in rick krispies. Top with sprinkles

No comments:

Post a Comment