Thursday, September 4, 2014

Throwback Thursday - Labor Day Weekend



Please ignore my finger. Fire Island.

How about we go back to last weekend? Consider me the newest Long Island fan. My first trip was fantastic.

Days of sun and fun and sand. And my first game of volleyball. College friends and new friends and dogs. Star Wars and a Harry Potter marathon. And lots and lots of puzzles.

Mini golf and boat rides. Food and cookies. A car ride in the rain and pizza. Dogs and frisbee and wiffle ball. Collecting muscles and walks on the beach. Playing in the waves and chicken. Surprisingly few games of mafia and some GRE math prep.

Let's go back. I'm already looking forward to next year. I'm so reluctant to admit this trip is over that I haven't unpacked yet. Which I probably need to do seeing as I'm doing a complete 360 and leaving for New Hampshire tomorrow. I'm thinking that bathing suit isn't going to be very useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment