Friday, February 28, 2014

Love & Links - Feb 28

I browse the web. I find links I love. I send them to everyone I know with multiple ideas, usually in all caps. I can't wait to get home and start them. But, I have a serious problem with follow through. Here's a collection of links that got me unreasonably excited this week.

Revolutionizing girls night or ice cream sandwiches with this wine ice cream and the new Ben & Jerry's core ice creams. Somebody out there gets me.

This hanging garden basket DIY that I can't wait to try. But first, to plant starter seeds this weekend (maybe). Also, can't wait to see Gracie, our dog, trying to get in the hanging baskets.

This blog that features the author's dog, Maddie, on things. I love how simple and inventive this idea is. Unfortunately, Gracie would never be still enough for a series like this.

To go with my new doughnut pan, this coffeecake doughnut recipe which looks soooo yummy.

Things I couldn't be more excited for: Taco Bell's new breakfast line. Part of me knows that I shouldn't be excited for something with almost no actual nutritional benefit and part of me can't wait to feast on sodium, chemicals and high fructose corn syrup. Part of me wants to mark the date on my calendar (March 22).

This edible art exhibit: remaking classic pieces of art...with cake. I may have to try a few of these recipes.

Things that make me die a little bit since I work in PR: Alec Baldwin's "Goodbye to Public Life," not really helping his image.

No comments:

Post a Comment