Friday, September 12, 2014

Love & Links - September 12

I browse the web. I find links I love. I send them to everyone I know with multiple ideas, usually in all caps. I can't wait to get home and start them. But, I have a serious problem with follow through. Here's a collection of links that got me unreasonably excited this week. 


Last weekend was adventure-filled to say the least. And today, since I’m apparently circling the North East-ish area, I’m headed back to Pennsylvania for a weekend of catching up with friends. My previous weekend adventures include Labor Day on Long Island and climbing Mount Washington.

I’m ready for another Tacos.Tacos.Tacos. party if you are, especially with this recipe.

I’m really into the idea of toast for dinner. And this guide to pork chops, if I’m going to pretend to be an adult.

Breakfast is my favorite. And eggs benedict is a favorite favorite. Cannot wait to try this kicked up recipe.

If it’s not officially fall I can still make ice cream, right? Please, because this. And also, someone married three of my favorites – fried things, ice cream and coffee.


Then again, I am so ready for fall and this salad. And this apple cider cake. And this dip for football season. Speaking of I think the Browns (aka the Brownies) might need some of these brownies after last Sunday’s game.

I only wish this was a pie bar…

I can’t handle this. I want to be best friends with Molly. Other things I can’t handle, but must have: this take on cinnamon rolls.

These rolls because cheese, herbs and carbs – aka the trifecta, duh. Also, these potatoes, while we’re talking carbs. And since we’re talking potatoes, these fries please?

Is zucchini season over? Because I want these muffins. Up the alley of pretending things are healthy, these snack cakes.


One last peach recipe – because summer is almost over, but this tart looks amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment