Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Rice Krispie Treats for Two (or One)

Rice Krispie treats are my weakness. (I have many weaknesses). but sometimes I just want one, not a whole pan and sometimes I don't have enough Rice Krispies for a whole pan. So, I started making them in the microwave in a bowl. And consuming immediately, because whoever said you had to wait for Rice Krispies to cool LIED to you. They are wrong.


Ingredients
2 tsp. or a pat of butter
2 handfuls (about 1 c.) marshmallows
2-3 handfuls (about 1 c) rice krispies
Sprinkles (we fancy)

Directions

  1. Melt butter and marshmallows in microwave for 30 seconds on high. Stir. Put back in microwave for 15 seconds on high.
  2. Stir in Rice Krispies and top with sprinkles
  3. Clean up all the Rice Krispies you spilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment