Friday, October 10, 2014

Love & Links - October 10

I browse the web. I find links I love. I send them to everyone I know with multiple ideas, usually in all caps. I can't wait to get home and start them. But, I have a serious problem with follow through. Here's a collection of links that got me unreasonably excited this week. 


I wont Stephanie's cookbook from Izy! Let's go October, let's go. 

A little lunch inspiration - anything thai and in a bowl, instant noodles and this fried cauliflower sandwich.

All the pumpkin pancake recipes: one, two, three and a pumpkin spice coffee.

A New Orleans-inspired dinner with gumbo, dirty rice and some classics.



I love a good one pot meal.

Let's be entertained: books to read and food tv.

Let's waffle everything, including latkes and sweet potatoes.

I'm so intrigued by this pork recipe and all of these chicken parms.

No comments:

Post a Comment