Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Breakfast for One - Single Lady Apple Pancake

It's been unbelievably long since I've posted anything in general, let alone a recipe. If you don't know me - or more specifically - if you don't follow me on Instagram - I got a concussion early in February in the lamest way possible. I fell on ice on my way to work. It was a painstaking week + change to recover.

When I started to feel better, I decided to celebrate, and because I finally got (momentarily) tired of eggs + carbs, I decided to try out the Sugar Hit/Joy the Baker single lady pancake mash-up of the apple variety. And, I loved it. I'm normally not one for apples in things, but these pancakes are delightfully light and fluffy, with just the right amount of chew and surprisingly light on sugar.



I only tweaked the recipe slightly, adding 1 Tablespoon of flour, and forgetting to mix in the cinnamon and instead sprinkling it on top, so I'm just going to link you to the original. GO HERE.

Next time, I'm thinking single lady carrot cake pancakes! Definitely happy to celebrate being a concussion-free single lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment