Sunday, March 22, 2015

My New Life

Well, I finally did it. I bit the bullet and finally moved out of my parent's house. I'm now officially a New Yorker. This is my front door - isn't it cute! Yes, it was snowing the day I moved in. And four times since.





Basically, since the start of 2015, this year has been crazy. Crazy good for the most part. I've been doing lots of cooking, but most of it doesn't seem to be pretty enough to photograph and post.


Anyways, the best part of my new life is new dog snuggles. This is Bosco, who belongs to one of my roommates. He is such an energetic sweetie.

I haven't done a ton of exploring soon, but I'm starting a list of favorite places. Starting with: Bergen Flea, and a Soul Food restaurant down the road

I promise to update more soon? Maybe, anyways. Next stop: Santa Fe with my best friend from college.

No comments:

Post a Comment