Friday, July 11, 2014

Love & Links - July 11

I browse the web. I find links I love. I send them to everyone I know with multiple ideas, usually in all caps. I can't wait to get home and start them. But, I have a serious problem with follow through. Here's a collection of links that got me unreasonably excited this week.

This fabulous looking plum and red wine sorbet

Spaghetti balls with meat sauce ... whaaaaat? Boyfriend will freak out at this

I'm obsessed with these chickpea sliders. Cannot wait to try

These rare photos, including Audrey Hepburn, I'm in love and want a print for my (future) apartment

Cauliflower "rice" burrito bowls - those homemade chips look amaze

All things kale, including this white, kale pizza

A grilled veggie fajita salad - all my vegetable eating life, so about 9 months, yes

Love this list of ice cream toppings, can't wait for my next ice cream bar idea

Blowing my mind with this vertical cake. I'm doin it

Coconut cream lamingtons - or simplistic petit fours. Either way, adorable and delicious (I'm assuming)

No comments:

Post a Comment