Friday, July 18, 2014

Love & Links - July 18

I browse the web. I find links I love. I send them to everyone I know with multiple ideas, usually in all caps. I can't wait to get home and start them. But, I have a serious problem with follow through. Here's a collection of links that got me unreasonably excited this week.

Here we go.

If you saw my post on my trip to Connecticut, you'll know I'm now obsessed with Lobster rolls. This is  now on my to do list for the summer - and I'm collecting recipes, including this one and this one.

Lebron James announced he's coming home - aka Cleveland aka my home. And, I'm surprisingly ok with it. Here's the Plain Dealer story on it. And on the note of Cleveland sports, I NEED this coloring book.

To get over my Cleveland sports depression, I'm going to need to make a (non-vegan) version of this salted double chocolate ice cream.

I'm so into Weird Al's spoof of Robin Thicke's Blurred Lines, called Word Crimes. I can finally listen to the song with joy.

In anticipation of so many plums from the CSA, this tart recipe, stone fruit butter (yes, please), plum strudel, plum bread and this helpful stone fruit guide.

Just one more reason to be glad I never was "cool."

I'm so intrigued by this saffron yellow pepper soup and these sweet potato burgers. Speaking of soup and my implied love of pesto, this recipe.

In continuing with my Orange is the New Black obsession, this video. Also, I'm slowly working my way through season 2, so no spoilers, please!

Speaking of obsessions, like I needed another excuse to make strawberry shortcake or another peach galette.

I have my sworn to cinnamon roll recipe, but I love how these ones look. I may be adapting soon.

Magic + Flan + Cake. Need I say more?

No comments:

Post a Comment