Friday, August 1, 2014

Love & Links - August 1

I browse the web. I find links I love. I send them to everyone I know with multiple ideas, usually in all caps. I can't wait to get home and start them. But, I have a serious problem with follow through. Here's a collection of links that got me unreasonably excited this week.

Who said it was ok for it to be August? This means summer is almost over, and I'm not quite ready for it to be over. I haven't done half the things on my summer bucket list. This week was another one for the books. Hard just like last week, but in a different way. Anyways, if I post this in the next 43 minutes it won't count as late. And that means I can count myself as consistent, which I would like very much. So, here we go!

I love this flow chart - ok, any flow chart - but particularly this flow chart which decides how you should leave a party.

Cannot wait to try these peach pancakes. All of my favorite things. 

Planning to a date with one of my coworkers to visit this bookstore which only sells cookbooks. It's a dream come true!

Totally into these sugar snap peas.

This article is a really interesting read on a professional food writer's relationship with food.

Any excuse for gnocchi. Any excuse for pesto, also.

Now that I've tried my first meringue cake, this chocolate one is on the list.

This recipe says everything about my life right now. I wonder if I could do it with a peach...To be investigated!

No comments:

Post a Comment