Friday, August 15, 2014

Love & Links - August 15

I browse the web. I find links I love. I send them to everyone I know with multiple ideas, usually in all caps. I can't wait to get home and start them. But, I have a serious problem with follow through. Here's a collection of links that got me unreasonably excited this week. 


This week - TODAY - I'm headed to one of my closest friends from college's WEDDING. The first wedding among our friend group. And I am SO excited. I have some fun stops in PA planned along the way, including a visit to Lancaster. Also, I tried my first protein shake this week. I'm officially on team protein.

This is how I protein shake - with a side of Oreos.

One day the office kitchen smelled like cinnamon rolls. And, I'm on the hunt now. I almost made these 1 hour ones. This is my go to recipe.

I think I know someone who would want a cheesecake sundae...

Love this guide on how to cook for a crowd on a budget. This will be useful.

Wait. Poached eggs in saran wrap. Think about it...

For when I have a place of my own, I want to make this.

So adding this salad to my repertoire. 


These individual cobblers are SO cute.

This is the pretzel chicken recipe I have been waiting for - the type I was looking for when I made this.

I love all things smores, including these and these.

This dip. Must. Be. Made. 

Its CSA season, and this must mean peach cobber scones.

No comments:

Post a Comment