Friday, August 8, 2014

Love & Links - August 8

I browse the web. I find links I love. I send them to everyone I know with multiple ideas, usually in all caps. I can't wait to get home and start them. But, I have a serious problem with follow through. Here's a collection of links that got me unreasonably excited this week. 


Whoa., it's August 8. This week flew by so fast! Right on par with last week, I have 42 minutes to write this post and still consider it on time. And, I'm all about making deadlines this week. Right now, I'm having my perfect introvert Friday night - hot fudge sundae, watching Argo, drinking sparkling water, catching up on some blog posts and planning my next party. And just a touch of online shopping.


I love this photo of my dad and our dog in my town. I just think it's so sweet. And, that red mill is a classic.

Ever since I saw these omelet scones, I've been mentally testing actually putting scrambled eggs in them like my pancake scrambled egg muffins.

Molly of My Name is Yeh is on point this week with this amazing cake for two (I'm thinking coupled again) and holy moly funfetti biscotti, a fancy tea party is in the future.

I'm not huge into DIY, but I really want these on my desk at work.

Kettle corn, can we please?

So many things I love about this. Coconut Curry Mussels. And Fries. And Bread.

Definitely trying this shrimp lobster roll, because I can't afford lobster lobster roll.

Snickers ice cream is happening sometime. I can't believe it's been over a month since I last made ice cream.

I'm in love with this fried onion masterpiece.

A use for the four eggplants that are currently sitting in our fridge.

Pie vs cake. Whose side are you on? An epic debate.

Buffalo chex mix, but really buffalo anything. Buffalo all things.

No comments:

Post a Comment