Saturday, August 30, 2014

Love & Links - August 30

How is it actually possible that August is over already? I literally cannot believe it. Literally. Also, I'm late with this one - because some weeks hit you on the head. Today, I'm on Long Island celebrating the last days of summer and an almost vacation from work. But, this is what I've loved from the web this week.



Last weekend I hosted a Tacos.Tacos.Tacos. party - or a taco bar and game night. I'm already planning my next one with these tacos. But above tacos, I want to make these tostadas.

I love these raspberry scones. So cute.

This ribs, but wings.

Frozen salted smores sandwiches, you're kidding me.

These shrimp rolls - herb brown butter mayo, yes please.

A new chocolate chip cookie recipe? Always.

It's been a while since I've made some donuts.

These pretty, pretty tarts. I might just have to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment