Friday, August 22, 2014

Love & Links - August 22


I browse the web. I find links I love. I send them to everyone I know with multiple ideas, usually in all caps. I can't wait to get home and start them. But, I have a serious problem with follow through. Here's a collection of links that got me unreasonably excited this week. 


Oh my goodness. This week. It's finally over. And, Stella the Cat gets me.



This recipe makes me want to try polenta.

I'm feeling an Italian theme night affogatos and tiramisu.

These eggplant sandwiches look so good!

These donuts and these pastries, my oh my.

This guide to slicing all the cheese correctly is a life saver.

These cookies oh my goodness, YES. YAS. YES.

These apple zucchini muffins, so many many ideas.

Just in time for my taco bar, these recipes.

Recipes for my soul.

How to eat outside, aka how to plan my perfect date.

No comments:

Post a Comment