Friday, March 14, 2014

Love & Links - March 14

I browse the web. I find links I love. I send them to everyone I know with multiple ideas, usually in all caps. I can't wait to get home and start them. But, I have a serious problem with follow through. Here's a collection of links that got me unreasonably excited this week.

It's been a crazy week - so crazy I've hardly had time to chase down my favorite links! I guess you could say not much is making me hyper this week, let alone keeping me awake.

Why Sheryl Sandberg is wrong on banning the word "bossy." This could be a really fun rhetorical research project if only I had the time.

This recipe for mac and cheese bites.

This infographic of the United Steaks of America. If each state had an official meat...

This video of Mindy Kaling at SXSW. I love her and think we could be best friends.

Life Hack: How to open a beer without a bottle opener. Genius. Have to learn as a new party trick.

This recipe for corned beef hash. Because breakfast and St. Patrick's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment