Friday, March 28, 2014

Love & Links - March 28

I've been trying this new thing called consistently recently. Or I've been trying to try this new thing called consistency recently, where I post on a consistent basis. And I decided Fridays were my hyperlinks days - this way I would have all week to collect the posts and things I wanted to share. I normally end up with about 30 links in my gmail from myself to myself and this is one of my favorite posts to create.

But this week has mostly just been off. I can't find the time or the energy to do almost anything. While I like these links..I really, really like them - nothing can make me hyper this week, especially not today at the end of a very long week. There's not enough coffee in the world. Anyways, these are my not-so-hyper links.

This article comparing Kermit the Frog to Michael from Arrested Development aka two of my favorite TV shows.

The Office Time Machine - all of the cultural references from The Office. I have to share this with one of my friends from college. We were both obsessed. We used to communicate solely by sending each other clips of The Office. One of my favorite memories is binge watching it with her after a rough day and then deciding we needed cookie dough on our ice cream and making an interesting trip to the student Union, but this is a story for another day.

Cecily Strong from Saturday Night Live gets me and I want to be her friend.

These Baca di Dama (Chocolate Hazelnut Cookies) look soooo good. Definitely on my rainy free day list.

I can't wait to try these lemon recipes from Joy the Baker. Lemon is seriously one of my favorites. You go, Glen Coco.

I really want this cookbook by Ruth Wakefield, aka the inventor of the chocolate chip cookie. Her story is so much better now that I know it wasn't a mistake.

Don't tell my dad, but I'm thinking of trying this baguette recipe instead of our normal one.

And because its been a rough week and its Friday: who's cuter Ryan Gosling or the puppy? There are some tough choices in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment