Friday, March 7, 2014

Love & Links - March 7

I browse the web. I find links I love. I send them to everyone I know with multiple ideas, usually in all caps. I can't wait to get home and start them. But, I have a serious problem with follow through. Here's a collection of links that got me unreasonably excited this week.

This time lapse video of a journey through New Zealand – makes me flash back to my own New Zealand adventure that took place almost exactly a year ago!

I think this wooden wall art mosaic would make the cutest wooden hot pads. Put that on my to-do list.

I love Chick-Fil-A’s chicken sandwiches (they remind me of college) and I’m so excited about this copycat recipe, since I can’t find a Chick-Fil-A restaurant near me.

I’m obsessed with the idea of this salted caramel French toast bread pudding – seems like the perfect morning treat, or late night indulgence.

Seriously love this bag at such a reasonable price, and actually considering buying. It seems like it may be time to trade out my winter commuting tote for a spring one.


This infographic about pizza toppings around the world makes me so happy. And also, I’m craving pizza now. Curiouser and curiouser.

No comments:

Post a Comment