Friday, March 21, 2014

Love & Links - March 21

I browse the web. I find links I love. I send them to everyone I know with multiple ideas, usually in all caps. I can't wait to get home and start them. But, I have a serious problem with follow through. Here's a collection of links that got me unreasonably excited this week.

The White House pastry chef is leaving.. and he sounds like a really cool guy. Would love to chat with him over a cup of coffee/hang in the kitchen/be best friends.

Things I slept through: this gorgeous sunset yesterday morning.

Breakfast sandwiches that I want to make in the not-vegan from: this guy

Chocolate bread is a thing?! Officially on my weekend to do list.

Maps of countries made out of the food they're known for. I love it.

Love the washi tape name tag for glasses idea. Definitely going to keep this in mind for my next party.

Dreaming of summer and the appropriate time for strawberry biscuits, but in the meantime maybe thyme lemon bars.

No comments:

Post a Comment